Friday, September 15, 2017

Introducing the new Village Elementary Assistant Principal Aubrey Krenzer

Dear Village Families,

Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and let you know just how excited I am to join the Village Elementary community as your new assistant principal!  I am honored to be welcomed into this fantastic school where so many amazing things are happening to help students grow academically, socially and emotionally.

I have worked in education for the past 15 years, having been a classroom teacher, curriculum leader, extra-curricular club advisor, and administrator.  What I enjoy most about the field of education is the opportunity it provides to not only be a part of the students’ learning experiences but also the necessity it brings to continuously enhance my own learning.  I am looking forward to learning and growing alongside your child this year.

My focus for the first part of the school year is getting to know the families that make up the Village Elementary community.  I am looking forward to working closely with you to create an environment that promotes learning for all students each and every day. 

Please feel free to stop in, email or call to make an appointment to discuss any concerns, suggestions or ideas to help make this the best year yet!


Aubrey Krenzer

Assistant Principal
Village Elementary School
100 School Lane
Hilton, NY 14468
585-392-1000 x5102